Thursday, April 3, 2008

MOTHER






i thought it was work
life riddles with wealth and fame
what matters are the worldly expectations
and all this while
you were left alone
to complete the last puzzle...




it is not that you were not important
all my life you are the queen of my heart
but sometimes i am too blinded
fooled by my ego, my false dream...
l listened to you with my ears
not with my heart
i touched your hands
but not your soul
i took for granted that i care
but actually you were left alone
trap in the death snare
faith sometimes can be very cruel
yet life is full with ups and downs
now the fragile old lady is no longer there
the sofa is lonely
and the living room is so empty
i do not deny the truth
death is part of life
yet emptiness begins to grow
as happiness changs to sorrow...

No comments: