Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SOMEONE TO LOVE

you might not be rich
or have the most fabulous look
neither are you the angel
that descends from heaven
to comfort my restless soul...

you might not be on my side forever
or when i need you
there is only your shadow
by the window...
but still i could not let you go
and leave my heart alone
without someone to love...

there might be no reason at all
why i love you
and i hate myself when i love you so much!
sometimes i am not even sure of what you feel
but my love just keep on flowing
and would not stay still...

they say it is not worth loving you
my love is a mountain
your love is just a mole hill
but still...
i need someone to love
the gift i give myself
the endless flow of feeling
without asking anything from you
anything at all...


jurasic park 1998

No comments: